Board of Scrutiny
Noon, Tuesday 15 June 2004
Present: Stephen Cowley (Acting Secretary), Christopher Forsyth (Chairman), Nicholas Holmes, Timothy Milner, Elisabeth Leedham-Green, Saskia Murk-Jansen, David Phillipson, Roger Salmon, John Spencer.
In attendance: Tessa Payne
1. Apologies. Jennifer Rigby, Helen Thompson (on leave).
2. Minutes of the meeting of 10 June 2004. These were approved.
3. Annual Report. The most recent draft of the Report was considered, and further amendments agreed.
It was agreed that Timothy Milner would deliver a hard copy of the most recent draft to the Registrary, and advise him that further changes would be made following today’s meeting.
The final version of the Report would be signed on Thursday 17 June 2004.
4. Matters arising (apart from those dealt with under the Annual Report).
4.1 E-mail from the Director of Personnel and the Chairman’s response. The meeting noted the contents of an email from the Director of Personnel, and agreed that the minutes of the meeting held on 20 May should stand.
5. Any other business. It was reported that the Acting Secretary had been asked for details of the membership of the Board of Scrutiny for 2004/05. In order that he could supply this information it was agreed that the current Proctors would give him the names of the new Proctors for 2004/05.
6. Date of next meeting. The next meeting will be at midday on Thursday 17 June 2004 in the Garden Room, Robinson College.